Nikkor AIS 105f1.8, 300f4.5, Fuji Reala, Afga APX, Pentax Spot Meter, Sekonic L-358,
Payment via USPS MO, Paypal (please add 3%), personal check (must wait for clearance before I ship it out). Please email for more picture.
Shipping will be via USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation and insurance (buyer's cost)
1) Nikkor 105mm f1.8 AIS
I think I might regret selling this lense, but since I have 4-5 lenses from 80-105, I think I will be okay. Optically it is in excellent condition with few specks of dust, but no scratches, oil or nicks. Cosmetically, there are some scratches on the sliding hood, otherwise in excellent shape as well. Focus ring is very smooth. Comes with front and rear caps.
2) 300mm f/4.5 non-ED AIS! Glass is flawless and barrel is in excellent condition. There is one small blemish on the focus barrel with a slight coating scratch mark. It's barely noticeable, but I have taken a close up for your examination. It comes front and rear caps, tripod collar and has a nifty built-in lens hood.
Selling these items below for my friend.
3) Pentax Digital Spotmeter. Some scratches on the surface, but in excellent working condition overall. Comes with leather strap.
4) Sekonic L-358
In excellent working condition. Cosmetetically it doesn’t show any wear. No battery.
Comes with soft case.
All the films were stored in freezer since purchased.
5) Afga APX ISO 100. 146 rolls. Fresh until May 2011.
6) Fuji Superia Reala ISO 100. 90 rolls. Fresh until Dec 2011.
7) Fuji Superia X-tra ISO 400. 9 rolls. Expired Dec 2010.
8) Fuji Superia ISO 1600. 8 rolls. Fresh until April 2011.
9) Contax Cable Switch L 30cm. Like new comes with box.
10) Photo Harman Inkjet Professional Gloss FB AI. 50 sheets unopened.
11) Missleneous Filters. Selling as a package. In excellent condition without any scratches. Comes with case unless noted
Hoya 49mm Red, Hoya 40.5mm Yellow (no case), Hoya 49mm Yellow, B W 40.5mm 2X MRC
$30 for all.
12) Canon Ee-S and Ee-A screens for Canon 5D
The Ee-S screen is in excellent condition. The Ee-A screen in good condition. Comes with box and removal tool.
$30 for the pair.
13) Galen Rowell ND-1G-HS
In excellent condition. Comes with plastic sleeve.
FAP!!! The pre-AI versions of those two Nikon lenses are on the dreamlist for my Nikkormat. The 300 f4.5 in pre-AI flavor can be had pretty cheap but the 105 1.8......not so much. Those are pretty fair prices for that glass.
5x7 Eastman-Kodak kit, under the knife for a bit
4x5 Graphic View / Schneider 180 / Ektar 127
RB67 Pro S / 50 4.5 / 90 3.8 / 180 4.5 / WLF / prism finder / polaback
Random 35mm stuff
Is the APX 100 film 35mm or 120 rolls?
[B]Keep Film Alive, Shoot Everyday!
Impossible Project Rocks!
In addition to Bruce's question above about the Reala and the APX 100, are all the 35mm films in 36 exp. rolls?
"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."
- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)
Sponsored Ad. (Subscribers to APUG have the option to remove this ad.)
sorry guys, the films are 35mm format, 36 exposures each roll.
The Nikkor 105mm and Sekonic meters are sold.