Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,914   Posts: 1,521,729   Online: 1086

Shooter
    4x5 Format

GEPE 35 mm Film Cutter 8008.

GEPE 35 mm Film Cutter 8008.

GEPE 35 mm Film Cutter 8008. Like new.

This is excellent device for accurately cutting 35 mm film for slide mounting and cutting negatives. I had one at work, I liked it so much I bought one for my home use. I used it for less than ten rolls of film so blade is very sharp. It allows advancing the film precisely using the perforations and holds film by the perf area. Very little contact in the imaging area so film is not likely to be damaged. Built in light box and magnifier for viewing negatives and accurately positioning for cutting.

In 2005 it was $149. $100 including shipping to any US address.

robertshanebrook@yahoo.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Gepe8008.jpg  

Shooter
    4x5 Format

Please tell me who you are.

Please help me. I receive emails and and even checks that don't tell me what you want or who you are. Multiple APUG user names, email IDs and given names make it impossible to keep the information straight.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    SOLD!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin