Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,891   Posts: 1,520,853   Online: 1174

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    Large Format

FS: Fujinon-W 210mm f5.6 in Copal 1 for 4x5 & 5x7

Selling one of my 210mm large format lenses -- this one is a Fujinon-W (the EBC Fujinon NWS 210, to be specific), 5.6, in a Copal 1 shutter with a chrome ring. This is the NEWER Fujinon-W with the 67mm thread size and an image circle of 301 (NOT the older one, which has an image circle of 352). According to the Fujinon lens brochure I have, this lens will just cover 8x10 at infinity with no movements, and I've seen some posts to that effect, but it is really designed for 5x7 and 4x5, both of which it will cover with plenty of movement. Angle of coverage is 70 degrees; overall length is 70mm; weighs in at 465 grams.

Glass is perfect and the coating looks great; comes with the front cap only. Shutter speeds sound accurate and haven't given me any reason to think that they are off. Blades look good too.

A great all around lens with typical Fuji contrast -- I'm asking $210 for it. I prefer to ship via Priority mail, and I only accept payment by PayPal.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fujilens1.jpg   fujilens2.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have this same lens, it does cover 8x10 at infinity with no movements, least bit of movement the corners go dark, all i did was tilt the back just a bit. but it is a sharp lens and well worth what the seller is asking. excellent on 4x5 and 5x7.
    "Why thats one of those old black and white cameras aint it?"

Shooter
    Large Format
    Thanks -- like I said, I would keep it if I didn't have another 210 with a similar image circle.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    where are you located?

thanks

Shooter
    Large Format
    New York City -- home of the unending blizzard.

Shooter
    Large Format
    bump

Shooter
    Large Format
    Shipped Priority Mail conUS for $12 with insurance; international would also be shipped through the US Post Office -- thanks.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Price dropped to $200.

Shooter
    Large Format
    I'd like to sell this this week, if possible, so I'm dropping the price, again, to $190 -- this is the lowest I'll go, though, as the lens is in perfect condition.

Shooter
    Large Format
    bump

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin