Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,563   Posts: 1,573,353   Online: 1029

Shooter
    35mm

Beautiful Contax IIIa - Fresh CLA - Working Meter - Even Lower Price!

This is a nice Contax IIIa. I just had a full CLA done on the camera and everything is in great shape. I even had the Zeiss bumps attended to (there is still some indication of where they were, but they've been nearly eliminated). There are a few tiny pits on there chrome here or there, but this camera is overall in quite good shape cosmetically (study the photos please!). The meter works great and agrees exactly with the Sunny-16 rule! A good working meter on a IIIa is a rarity.

I am including a take-up spool and the original Contax IIIa manual with the sale. The manual is well-used, but still quite usable and makes a great read. The original CLA receipt is also included.

Price: $230 plus insured shipping. PayPal, money order, or personal check.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails contaxIIIa_1.jpg   contaxIIIa_5.jpg   contaxIIIa_3.jpg   contaxIIIa_4.jpg   contaxIIIa_6.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    PM sent.
    Nathan Tenny
    San Diego, CA, USA

The lady of the house has to be a pretty swell sort of person to put up with the annoyance of a photographer.
    -The Little Technical Library, _Developing, Printing, And Enlarging_

Shooter
    35mm
    SOLD!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin