Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,520   Posts: 1,543,790   Online: 768

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Fujinon-A 240/9 lens

hey guys,

Well guys, this little gem is up for sale. Didn't really work for me, I'd prefer having a little more image circle, seeing that I'm shooting 8x10 now. Its been written about as the smallest, and widest modern lens that covers 8x10 with movements(albeit, limited ones). Kerry T. considers it one of his "future classics" whatever that means . Its sharp, and did I mention LIGHT!!!!! An 8x10 backpacker's dream wide angle lens! And multi-coated too! REAR CAP ONLY, I seem to have misplaced the front one. Retaining ring is included of course.

The glass I'd rate at 9.5/10, there's a small condensation point on the rear element, its out towards the edge, I don't want to clean it, risking scratching or smudging the glass. It hasn't bothered me, and I know it won't hurt your film . The shutter is running perfectly, I haven't had the shutter timed exactly, but my film has all turned out perfectly fine, just the way I wanted it.

my price is $700 + shipping costs/Paypal fees(or you can send it as a "gift")

I'm more than willing to ship worldwide, int'l postage will be via Express Mail ONLY, due to the value of this lens. Domestic(US) shipping will be via Priority Mail. Domestic and Int'l shipping quotes INCLUDE insurance, no exceptions.

I've already received an offer from a friend, but he doesn't have the cash all together now, so I'm offering it here in the meantime.

please message me if you have any questions.

thanks!

-Dan

___

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    sale pending

-Dan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    buyer backed out, so the lens is back on the market.

taking fair offers, I'm in no rush to sell, but if the price is right

thanks

-Dan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    lens has SOLD on LFF

thanks

-Dan

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin