Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,671   Posts: 1,481,805   Online: 1092

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

F/S Mamiya 645 Super kit with 2 lenses and grip

Here I am selling a very usable 6x4.5 kit. I'd like $340.00 (see below).

The Camera Body: a Mamiya 645 Super
    The Interchangeable Camera Back: a Mamiya 645 Super back, complete with 120 insert and dark slide
    The Finder: a non-metered Mamiya 645 Super prism
    The Screen: a standard (type E?) Rangefinder Spot/Microprism focusing screen, most likely supplied with the camera
    The Winder: a standard Mamiya 645 manual hand crank
    The Grip: a Mamiya contoured left hand grip with hand strap and connector that permits use of the on-grip electronic shutter release and on-grip hot shoe
    The Neck Strap: a Mamiya strap, including the somewhat hard to find Mamiya 645 Super/Pro clips
    The “Standard” Lens: a 70mm f/2.8 leaf shuttered Mamiya “C” lens - usable either with the included leaf shutter, or the camera’s focal plane shutter
    The “Telephoto” Lens: a 150mm f/3.5 Mamiya “C” lens

All of this equipment functions well. I bought it all used (at various times, from several sellers), and have used it since. The body is my backup body, and the lenses are the focal lengths that I use the least.

None of this equipment looks unused, but neither does it look to have been abused at any time. The screen has a little dust on it, but not much. There are small areas showing paint wear, and the camera shows signs of having been used on a tripod from time to time.

I have never had any of this equipment serviced - I’ve just used it, and it has performed reliably.

The lenses include front caps, skylight or UV filters, and at least one back cap. The glass is clean, in very good shape, but not pristine. The apertures are snappy, and the focus smooth. The leaf shutter in the 70mm lens works well, and sounds reasonably accurate (as does the focal plane shutter) but I haven’t had speeds tested.

I’ll include two new batteries with the camera body.

I would like $340.00 for this - either Canadian or US dollars (your choice). I won’t refuse to consider reasonable offers. I’d prefer to sell this as a kit.

I would consider an offer that includes a Mamiya 645 80mm macro lens or Mamiya RB67 180mm “C” lens in partial trade.

Shipping will be at the buyer’s cost.

The Fine Print:

Payment: Paypal only please. No “gift” option - I will absorb the cost. I’ll also pay 3% to APUG.

Shipping: I will ship via Canada Post from V4K 2Z9, but must insist on a trackable shipping mode. I will gladly ship internationally, but will only put accurate values and description on the customs forms.

All items sold AS-IS. FWIW, I have 100% positive feedback on ebay as mlkingeb (so far, buying only).

Pics to follow shortly
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The promised pics:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0480.JPG   05870024b.JPG   06520004.JPG   IMG_0478.JPG   06520006.JPG  

06520007.JPG   05870018b.JPG   06520003.JPG  
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Admit it - you do need this kit .

PM me if you have questions.
    Matt

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Price reduction: Now $305.00 for this very useful kit.
    Matt

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I would love it, but have moved out of acquisition mode. I might need to thin the herd a little myself.

I will say that I had a 645 Super and it was a great camera. The grip is very handy and it seems that the price is great.

Good luck!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks for the encouragement Paul.
    Matt

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    very good price on this, good luck on the sale
    "Why thats one of those old black and white cameras aint it?"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks for the feedback!
    Matt

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm sure you will agree - this kit would make a wonderful Valentines Day gift for someone special!
    Matt

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Reduced to $290.00

One further price reduction - down to $290.00 for the entire kit.

Admit it, you are tempted!
    Matt

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin