Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,911   Posts: 1,521,594   Online: 848

Shooter
    35mm

Topcon Super-D Body - U.S. Navy

I am selling my Topcon Super-D body. This camera is engraved "U S Navy" on the bottom plate. The serial number is 7106771.

The camera body is in rough shape, however I believe it is actually working in all respects, including the meter which agrees fairly closely with my Sekonic Studio meter. The (removable) film back is a little hard to close sometimes. All shutter speeds work and sound as they should. The shutter curtains looks good. The self timer works. The battery compartment is clean. The flim counter works. There are many dings, dents, and scratches on the chrome. The camera should receive a CLA before serious use. Nevertheless it retains a certain special beauty intrinsic to this Topcon model!

I am selling a body only with no finder or focusing screen (the Topcon is a system camera like Nikon-F). Sold "AS-IS" - no returns.

Price: $35 plus shipping. I prefer payment with a personal check or money order, but I can accept PayPal too.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails superd-1.jpg   superd-2.jpg   superd-3.jpg   superd-4.jpg  

Shooter
    35mm
    SOLD!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin