Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 73,596   Posts: 1,622,375   Online: 836

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

F/S Olympus Stylus Epic DLX

Here I am selling a very cute Olympus Stylus Epic - I’m asking $40.00 (see below)

The Camera: Olympus Stylus Epic DLX

Camera features a date back and “panorama” format!!!!

Comes complete with a working battery, a wrist strap and a skookum case.

The camera is easy to use and the shots I’ve taken with this came out sharp and well exposed. I’m selling it because I have other cameras that also do the job well.

This camera was purchased used by me, but it looks almost unused. I have never had it serviced - I’ve just used it, and it has performed reliably.

I would like $40.00 for this - either Canadian or US dollars (your choice). I won’t refuse to consider reasonable offers.

Shipping will be at the buyer’s cost.

The Fine Print:

Payment: Paypal only please. No “gift” option - I will absorb the cost. I’ll also pay 3% to APUG.

Shipping: I will ship via Canada Post from V4K 2Z9, but must insist on a trackable shipping mode. I will gladly ship internationally, but will only put accurate values and description on the customs forms.

All items sold AS-IS. FWIW, I have a few sales here on APUG with apparently positive results, and 100% positive feedback on ebay as mlkingeb (so far, buying only).

Some pics:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0486.JPG   IMG_0485.JPG   IMG_0484.JPG  
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Great price on this camera, especially considering its condition. I'm really surprised no one has jumped on this yet.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    This has been sold (I'm busily packaging for shipping as we speak).

Thanks for the "bump" elcabezagrande.
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin