Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,735   Posts: 1,515,400   Online: 1091

Shooter
    35mm

For Sale Nikon F4

Nikon F4 – a beautiful example – a couple of the nice things about this camera is its versatility with multiple Nikon lens formats and its takes common AA batteries. I have had no problem using rechargeable Sanyo Eneloop’s in this camera. The cameras light seals have been recently replaced. Price for the camera is $230. I am including an early AF-D 50/1.8 lens with the camera at no cost but I will not guarantee this lens. It works most of the time but it tends to hunt for focus – I have had a good success rate with this camera/lens combo but I have had issues with the lens on digital cameras. Actual shipping cost outside lower 48 to be determined, shipping to lower 48 will be $13.00 including insurance and package tracking. Paypal accepted. USPS money order is optional with a 3% discount in price.

Other photos can be viewed at:

http://s79.photobucket.com/albums/j1...06/Nikon%20F4/

First “I will take it” gets the F4. I work during the day so responses will likely be in the evenings on a first come first serve basis.

Thanks for looking…
    Andrew

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    PM Sent

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    That's a beauty. Best Nikon SLR ever imo.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    did you sell this kit?

Shooter
    35mm
    Sold - pending payment

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin