Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,847   Posts: 1,582,794   Online: 795

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

FS: Jobo CPE 2 and accessories

@font-face { font-family: "Times New Roman"; }p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal { margin: 0in 0in 0.0001pt; font-size: 12pt; font-family: "Times New Roman"; }table.MsoNormalTable { font-size: 10pt; font-family: "Times New Roman"; }div.Section1 { page: Section1; } Several years ago I purchased a nice Jobo CPE 2 from another photography student. I added some tanks and reels, and used the machine for film development for about 1 year. I then decided that semi-stand development in manual tanks was better suited to the negatives that I like, and the machine has sat unused in my darkroom since. Lately I have noticed some wailing and gnashing of teeth from Jobo aficionados about their machines breaking or wearing out, and decided this might be the time to sell mine to someone who will actually use it. And also have less equipment to move later this year. And to have more money to spend on other photography stuff. So here it is:

1 Jobo CPE 2 with lift. I checked it over and found that both motor speeds and the rotation work properly. It heats water in the tempering tank as it should, but the thermostat appears to be 1 to 2 degrees F off. Included are 4 260 ml graduates and 4 600 ml bottles. The lift fills and drains as it should, and overall the machine is in good to excellent condition.

1 1510 tank that holds 1 35mm reel, with original box, tank lid and cap for inversion processing. 2 extra caps included.

1 1520 Unitank that holds 2 35mm or 1 120 reel.

1 1530 TankModul. When coupled to the 1510 tank it holds 2 120 reels or 4 35mm reels. When coupled to the 1520 tank it SHOULD hold 3 120 reels or 6 35mm reels, but I don’t have a center column long enough to develop this many reels at once, so I have never actually done so. Caveat emptor.

1 lid with cog that fits all above 1500 series tanks, and mates with lift.

1 1-3/4” center column that holds 1 35 mm reel in 1510 tank.

1 3-1/2” center column that holds 1 120 or 2 35mm reels in 1520 tank.

1 7” center column that holds 2 120 reels in 1510 tank + TankModul.

3 Jobo stainless steel 120 reels.

2 Jobo stainless steel 35mm reels in original boxes. 1 reel is still in a plastic bag inside the box that I may have never used.

3 ratchet-loading plastic reels that adjust to hold either 35mm or 120 film. I have never been a fan of this kind of reel (which is why I invested in stainless reels) but I think that 2 rolls of film can be spooled onto each reel.

1 Jobo film washing hose that mates with 1500 tank lids and features a venturi that entrains air bubbles into the wash water.

1 print processing drum. The model number is not marked but it is 5-1/2” diameter by 4” deep and has a cog-type lid to attach to lift. Includes 2 paper dividers and 3 paper holders. I never used this to develop paper so this is all I know about it. It seems like 4x5 film could be developed in this tank, but again I never tried so I am just guessing.

1 instruction manual for processor, instruction sheet for lift and 1500 tanks, 1 Jobo products catalog.

Some extra rollers (I think to be attached to the lift if a really long tank or drum is used,) and the magnet to couple a tank to the rotation mechanism if a lift is not used.

I see that a couple of similarly-equipped CPE 2’s have sold on eBay recently for $561 and $455. So I am asking $500 plus the actual cost of shipping and insurance; PayPal preferred. I will donate 2% of the sale price to APUG.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails jobo.jpg  

web site: Dan Henderson, Photographer.com

blog: https://danhendersonphotographer.wordpress.com/

I am not anti-digital. I am pro-film.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Sold.

web site: Dan Henderson, Photographer.com

blog: https://danhendersonphotographer.wordpress.com/

I am not anti-digital. I am pro-film.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin