Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,315   Posts: 1,536,696   Online: 940

Images

FS: Wisner Expedition 4x5 w/Maxwell Screen + Bag Bellows + 8 Lens Boards

As much as I don't want to, I am selling my LF kit; camera first, 7 lenses to follow.

I have a Wisner Expedition 4x5. I bought this camera new, back when Ron Wisner built good cameras, and before he let his business go to hell. I am the original owner. The camera can be accurately described as "near-mint." I have treated all my equipment with tender, loving care. There are no dents, dings, or scratches on the camera. The bellows is light-tight, and all the adjustments lock down tight.

The original ground glass has been replaced with a Maxwell Precision Optics screen. I am also including the Wisner bag bellows (light tight). In addition, I am including 8 Wisner lens boards: 3 for a #0 shutter; 3 for a #1 shutter; and, 2 for a #3 shutter. Note: 1 of the #1 lens boards is mahogany; the other 6 are all cherry, matching the Expedition.

Also, I have a Really Right Stuff mounting plate on the bottom. This clamp fits the RRS lever-style ballhead clamps.

I am asking $1200, or best offer, for everything.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Wisner 12.jpg   Wisner 4.jpg   Wisner 3.jpg   Wisner 6.jpg   Wisner 13.jpg  

Images
    Oh, forgot to mention, the lens in one of the pics is not included. I put it on the camera for the photo.

Images
    Sent to ebay.

Images
    Sold.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin