Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,553   Posts: 1,544,998   Online: 689

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

FS Portable 8x10 Horizontal enlarger

Hi Folks,
    Up for sale is an 8x10 enlarger with an Aristo 10x12 w31 cold light and power supply. It has new bellows and is in good shape. It has 8x10, 6.5x8 and 5x7 negative carrier masks, glass included for 8x10 and 5x7 size. The negative carrier can be rotated by gears for either landscape or portrait orientation. I have used this to print 40"x50" on a pegboard vacuum easel. For VC paper I have used cc30yellow gels (included) inside the light house with in front of the lens multigrade filters. I have used 240 g claron and rodenstock 240 rodagon lens. If you are looking for a portable 8x10 enlarger that you can store under your bed when not in use, let me know. I am asking $350 OBO with free shipping in the US. Due to size and weight, over seas is not an option I want to consider at this point. If you have any questions, pm me. Paypal OK

Use your imagination on this one.
    regards
    Erik
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FS8x10RBenlargingCamera.jpg   enlarger 1.jpg   enlarger 2.jpg   enlarger 4.jpg   enlarger 5.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    How far from the easel would you have to be to make, say, a 30x40 print from an 8x10 negative? I'm trying to figure if I'd have enough room to actually use this.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by semeuse View Post
    How far from the easel would you have to be to make, say, a 30x40 print from an 8x10 negative? I'm trying to figure if I'd have enough room to actually use this.

I'm not sure of the equation, but for a 40x50 I think the lens was about 5 or so feet away from the easel with a 240mm lens. There is an equation that can tell you exactly how much space you need, but I don't know it, sorry
    I remember having to stretch pretty good to reach the focus knob and look through the grain magnifier at the same time.
    erik

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hi, what's the ligjting source? Easy to get bulbs?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    PM sent

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by marriaga4eps View Post
    Hi, what's the ligjting source? Easy to get bulbs?
    It uses an aristo w31 bulb. I believe aristo is out of business?

more pics as requested. The folded up dimensions are 19x18x9 inches. The lens board has rise and fall for easier alignment on the easel. If anyone has more questions, please ask.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails enl. 6.jpg   enl 7.jpg   enl 8.jpg   enl 9.jpg  
    Last edited by Erik L; 02-12-2011 at 10:21 PM. Click to view previous post history.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin