Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,968   Posts: 1,523,410   Online: 1097

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

FS:Nikon F4 with MF-23 and RRS plate

Reluctantly selling my trusty F4 (Body Only). Don't shoot enough 35mm film anymore to justify keeping it. Everything on this camera works flawlessly. I bought it from KEH a little more than 2 years ago in Ex+ condition, and it's certainly still at Ex today. There are some tiny scuffs on the rubber part of the grip and a few small scratches on the body and data back. Otherwise great!

Has a type K focusing screen (superior for manual focus lenses IMO) and a Really Right Stuff quick release plate. The MF-23 data back works great (once you read the manual ). Also, the MB-20 is a much lighter alternative to the more common MB21 of the F4s.

I'd like to get $350 + shipping for this. Paypal fine, but add 3% if not using gift option. Ship to US only please.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F4-1.jpg   F4-2.jpg   F4-3.jpg   F4-4.jpg   F4-7.jpg  

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Price Drop to $300 + ship

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Sold! Thanks Brad!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin