Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,500   Posts: 1,543,301   Online: 901

Shooter
    35mm RF

Saunders LPL 670 (aka Omega LPL 670, aka LPL 7700) dichro head

I picked up a few used parts a while ago for this type of enlarger. Not using this because I prefer the condenser (and have a VC head in the closet too). It seems to be in good working and cosmetic condition; power supply and a bulb included.

$300 and actual UPS shipping, or just make your offer. Can throw in an LPL 7700 dichro manual copy.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Let's make it $200 plus shipping. There is not much of a market to compare to except overpriced new heads at B&H.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    bump

Shooter
    35mm RF
    I have just put it on eBay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=230589151012
    Please get it there if you wish... It will just go to the highest bidder, no reserve. Ask me there or PM here if you have questions.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    FWIW Imush, Posting a sale here and then if it doesn't sell moving it to ebay with a link is the right way to do it. We appreciate you trying to sell it here and have no problem with you posting the link if it does not. Good luck with the sale. I'm posting this, because some thought you were skirting the rules. You were not. It is wrong when people simply post a link to ebay or elsewhere without first trying to sell it in the classifieds.

Cheers,

jdc

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin