Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,934   Posts: 1,585,604   Online: 640

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    35mm
    Blog Entries
    Images

Bronica ETRS Kit, 3 Backs, 3 Lenses, More .....

Decided to sell this rig, as I'm mainly a 35mm shooter and if I do pull out the MF its mostly with my Koni rig.

Bronica ETRS Body with prism finder (non-metered) and speed grip
    2 x 120 backs, 1 x 220 back
    40mm MC Lens
    50mm MC Lens
    75mm MC Lens
    Also included is an extra focusing screen with the 35N/35W markings (not pictured)

As you can see I re-covered the body and one 120 back in new leatherette from cameraleather.com, light gray color .. the textured, grippy kind. I think it looks nice I also have some leftover leatherette pieces I'll throw in.

Only real issue I've noticed in the prism slides a little bit front to back on the body (if you push it) but I understand this is rather normal behavior, it doesn't affect the operation of the camera. I do not have a waistlevel finder for this camera.

All the glass is in nice shape. The 50mm lens' aperture ring is a bit stiffer than the others but I've used it a lot with no problems. The plastic hood can be used on either the 40mm or 50mm. I may have the rear cap for the 75mm and other front caps, but I have to keep looking for them.

Asking $550 shipped FedEx ground in the lower 48. Paypal gift or add 3% the normal way. I will do a money order, naturally it has to clear before shipping.

I'd rather NOT ship this international due to the weight, but I suppose if you're willing to pay actual shipping costs, I'll consider it.

Please don't ask me for individual items yet, I'd rather keep it all together for now. This would make a great entry kit for someone who wants to get into MF. All you need is a light meter and film! You could probably unload the 40mm or 50mm and recoup a bit o' $$$.

Only trades I'm interested in are a Zeiss Biogon 21mm for my Contax G (plus a little cash to you).

Sorry for the quick photos from this morning, if anyone wants a pic of something in particular let me know.

Please PM me with any questions and/or money, hehe.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bronica1.jpg   bronica2.jpg  

Shooter
    35mm
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Sold Elsewhere!

Shooter
    35mm
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Sigh, sale fell through ......

so

$450 shipped to lower 48 ......

Shooter
    Multi Format
    If you are willing to part out pieces.... How much for a 120 back and 220 back?
    Cameras:
    Canon EOS Elan II/E, Elan 7, and 630. -- Bronica ETRS -- Pentax 6x7
    My Website

Shooter
    35mm
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Not quite ready to part it out yet.

Shooter
    35mm
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Last call @ $400 shipped

Shooter
    Medium Format
    It looks like you did a great job recovering the ETRS body. That is a very nice kit at a great price. If I didn't already have several Bronicas I'd jump on that. Somebody needs to buy this.

Shooter
    35mm
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Yeah and I'd rather it be used instead of sitting on my shelf :-)

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I wish I had some cash laying around, I'd buy it myself...but sorry I'm in no shape to do so...

Shooter
    35mm
    Blog Entries
    Images
    More/Better Pics ......

Noticed I forgot to put the extra focusing screen in the photos, but its still included ......

Oh and I have the original crank handle too ... its removed to make way for the speed winder.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails kit.jpg   front.jpg   side.jpg   mr40.jpg   mr50.jpg  

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin