Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,549   Posts: 1,544,624   Online: 726

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

FS: (2) Small projection Petzvals...

Hi, all -

I've somehow accumulated a couple little Petzvals that I don't need. I'm offering them up here as a pair.

One's labeled 4"; the other is in the same ballpark, I'm guessing. Neither one covers 4x5 - they make round images on the ground glass, but should cover medium format just fine. I haven't taken either apart to clean, but both were sold to me as projection-type Petzvals, and I have no reason not to believe that. The larger lens has some separation around the front edge, but it shouldn't effect the image this lens casts.

Again, I'm selling them as a pair for $75 plus insured shipping. PayPal only. Pick 'em up and get creative on medium format!

Scott

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Someone's got to want these to play with? Circle photos on 4x5, or MF Petzval goodness!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    PM Sent

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Sale pending...

Shooter
    Medium Format
    PM Sent

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin