Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,965   Posts: 1,558,395   Online: 872

Images

FS: Schneider Apo Symmar 300mm f/5.6 Lens

I have for sale a Schneider Apo Symmar 300mm f/5.6 lens in a Copal #3 shutter. Original Schneider lens caps are included.

I bought this lens new and am the original and only owner.

This lens has been lightly used and handled carefully, and is in excellent condition. There are absolutely no scratches or dings anywhere on either the glass or the body.

In full disclosure, the front element of this lens has a case of "Schneideritis." You can Google the term for a little research. The effect is only around the outside perimeter of the front element, where the glass bonds to the lens body. This has absolutely no effect on the image. This can be seen in the 2nd and 4th photos below.

But because of this, I will accept return within 10 days, no questions asked, with 100% of your money back, buyer pays return shipping charges.

There are a couple of these on ebay right now with asking prices of $990 and $2295.

I am asking $850.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SAS300_1.jpg   SAS300_2.jpg   SAS300_3.jpg   SAS300_4.jpg  

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    That is a screaming deal.
    Robert Hall
    www.RobertHall.com
    www.RobertHall.com/mobile
    Apug Portfolio
    Facebook Profile

Technology is not a panacea. It alone will not move your art forward. Only through developing your own aesthetic - free from the tools that create it - can you find new dimension to your work.

Images
    Sent to ebay.

Images
    Sold.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin