Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,534   Posts: 1,544,047   Online: 1111

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

Pinhole party pack: RB67 220 back, 220 film (LOADS!), and home-made ultrawide pinhole

$55 shipped for the lot. The cost is for the film & mamiya back & shipping; I wouldn't try to peddle my home built camera but it is usable and makes nice results, so consider it a bonus.

Includes:

2 pro-packs (5 rolls each) of Fuji RDP 100 daylight (provia)
    1 pro-pack (5 rolls) RVP 100 (velvia).
    2 other rolls of RVP 50 velvia.
    Mamiya RB67 220 back.
    Home-made ultrawide pinhole camera (foamcore & wood)

All film is very very expired (like 1990s) but freezer kept (I got it from the original owner who kept it in the deep freeze). I shot a roll of the velvia and it was very usable. I think the colours are not as vibrant as fresh Velvia, but no major colour shifts that I noticed. Here are some scans:

The camera (which is really just a free bonus) looks like this (though I've added a foamcore shutter mechanism). It has an ~25mm "focal length" and a precision pinhole with diameter 0.14mm:

The Mamiya back is like this:
    The universe is a haunted house. -Coil

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Would you ship to Europe if I makde up the diff in shipping?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Just found this from a related search. I'd be surprised if it's still available, but if so, count me in!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin