Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,269   Posts: 1,534,384   Online: 869

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

Saunders 11x14 easel, componon-S 150mm enlarger lens

Saunders 4-blade easel. Comes in original box for what it's worth. Excellent condition, functional and cosmetic. $100.

And a schneider componon-S 150mm lens, works great except for the instant stop-down / wide-open switch. You have to use the aperture ring. Glass is excellent. Comes on a turret for the Omega enlarger (with a bonus 50mm componon, I've got a handful of these and I'm using one as a digital tilt-shift lens like a lensbaby... so it's not entirely useless!). $100.

I have a D5XL enlarger setup and I'm not sure whether to sell it as a unit or to part it out. It's fairly heavy / expensive for shipping and I just realized it has a lot of parts with value to them (EL-Nikkor 50/2.8, EL-Nikkor 80/4, plus the dichroic II heads which someone might want to upgrade their D5 or other compatible enlargers)... so will have to think about this.

Last edited by walter23; 02-12-2011 at 02:48 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    The universe is a haunted house. -Coil

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    PM sent for the enlarger

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Still available; we realized $2500 shipping Canada->Malaysia wouldn't work out (anyone know an asia-pacific shipping magnate willing to stuff it in an empty container or something?).
    The universe is a haunted house. -Coil

Shooter
    35mm
    PM sent for easel.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin