Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,295   Posts: 1,535,662   Online: 1123

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Nikon 85mm f/1.4 AF-D

This lens is legendary among Nikon shooters, and probably doesn't need much of an intro. Tack sharp wide open that transitions into the smoothest buttery bokeh (out of focus areas) you can imagine. Low light performer. Rugged metal construction and great ergonomics... I could go on, but if you're reading this and want this lens, you probably already know all about it.

This sample is in EX shape, glass is immaculate with no fungus or marks. Body is an easy 9 out of 10 with some tiny fleabite marks and scuffs visible on close inspection. Comes with box, metal hood and caps. I've lost the manual somewhere.. it's online if you need it.

$850 net to me. Add 3% for paypal fees. I'll take care of domestic (USA) shipping and insurance. Intl buyers PM me and we'll work out logistics. Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails _DSC3754.jpg   _DSC3749.jpg   _DSC3756.jpg   20101106-Scan019.jpg  

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Sold to local buyer.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin