Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,212   Posts: 1,532,097   Online: 1251

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

35mm film in reloadable cassettes

I recently had a couple days of shooting ruined from dropping reloadable cassettes that popped open and exposed my shots, so I've switched to pre-rolled and screw on cassettes. I've only had one cassette open on me in the last 4 years, but I've had 3 rolls ruined within the last month, so I'm selling these. It's just not worth it for me and since lately others have been dependent on my successful shooting, I can't take that chance (luckily none of the rolls that popped open were shots for someone else).

I have the following:

8 - Tri-x 400 (expires 2013)
    7 - Tmax 400 (09/06)
    12 - HP5 400 (02/11)
    14 - Pan F 50 (not sure of the expiry date, but I bought the
    roll fresh 4 years ago, so I'm assuming 1-2 years expired)

All the film has been in a fridge throughout it's life
    except for the last few months. I've used it regularly and it's all good.

All are bulk rolled in various containers that are in good/great/excellent
    condition. Some are Ilford Panf 50 cases, FP4 cassettes and some are
    just plain black. All are metal. In the 3 years I've been reusing and cleaning these cassettes, I've only had one scratch show up on a print using a standard (non-cold light head) enlarger. Problem solving might indicate that this wasn't even the fault of the cassette considering it only stretched across a couple frames.

Selling as a package for $100CAD OBO, including shipping in USA and Paypal fees for 41 rolls of film. That's less than $2.50/roll plus you get a cassette. As far as I know, they were all rolled for 36 exposures, but some might be less.
    Last edited by jordanstarr; 02-12-2011 at 08:04 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    PM'd...Ron J.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sold

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin