Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,907   Posts: 1,584,613   Online: 897

Shooter
    Large Format

Leica IIIg CLA'd, CV 50mm f3.5 Heliar

Photos here: http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y300/musato/Leica/

This is a Leica IIIg bought from KEH 2 weeks ago in EXC condition. I also just had it CLA'd by Youxin ($130.25) asking him to thoroughly check everything and feel free to charge me for whatever needed done, his response about the condition of the camera:
    "Alexander,
    Your camera is CLA'd and in the mail to you. The charge is $120 CLA + $10.25 shipping = $130.25. You may send me payment by check in mail or from PayPal to my this e-mail address.
    It is a nice IIIg, the finder was foggy and shutter had dry vibrations, now finders are bright clear and shutter has the real "Leica Feel" now.
    Best regards,
    Youxin Ye"

Also have a 50mm heliar f3.5 nickel bought at the same time from cameraquest($649 new).

I've put a roll through the camera and the results are superb, just feel that I'll stick to my large format (4x5+8x10) and switch to a NEX5+contax g lenses for my walkaround camera.

Now for the important bits:
    Camera: $850 + shipping
    Lens: $600 + shipping

if you buy both, I'll throw in a Luigi brown neck strap, the narrowest one - suited for a small camera like this IIIg, that's STILL ON IT'S WAY.

I prefer payment via amazon payments (https://payments.amazon.com/) as there's no fees for buyers or sellers.

In the interests of full disclosure, I will be in Italy from Feb 22-March 6, but I would be happy to assist in any issues that came up as soon as I get back. Although I can't see why that would happen with this freshly CLA'd camera and brand new lens.

For feedback, I have an ebay account under watanabe642653, and have been trading on apug with at least 5+ sales done.

Cheers,

Alexander

Shooter
    Large Format
    price drop $1350 for both camera and lens, plus will throw in 10 rolls of tmax400 and 9 of porta 400 if both are bought.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Camera: $750 + shipping (what I paid at KEH, basically you get a free CLA from a highly recommended LHSA guy on rff.com)
    Lens: $550 + shipping ($100 off retail, brand new lens, shot 1 roll with it)

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin