Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,053   Posts: 1,561,229   Online: 1099

Shooter
    ULarge Format

FS: JOBO CPE-2 with lift, drums, bottles, etc.

OK, I've owned this thing for years and years and never turned it on. I guess I'm just a horse-drawn, tray-developing guy who doesn't want to change.

Offered is a used (bought off CL) CPE-2 with lift along with two JOBO 2830 drums, four 1L JOBO bottles and four JOBO 260mm graduates - everything you need. The 2830 drums will hold two 8x10's or four 5x7's at a time.

Everything seems to be on real good shape, i.e., the motor turns and reverses easily and the heater/thermostat works well. I put some 100F water in it and it held the temperature steady for over an hour, although I had to adjust the temp knob to 40C to get it to do this.

I'll offer this at a price of $500, which seems to be the going eBay rate. For the moment, I'll say it's "local pick-up only", because I'd have to dismount the lift to ship it safely, and I'd probably wind up putting it into two boxes. The kit only weighs about a dozen lbs. If you're really desparate and want to pay the shipping, contact me and we'll see what we can do, but please realize that locals will get preference.

So, what's local? I'm in Westchester, NY and regularly travel to Sunapee, NH. If you pay immediately, I'd be happy to arrange a roadside transfer with you at either of those two points, or a short drive to a midway point. It's also possible to meet along the I-91 corridor, but the timing of that would be dependent on my wife, who's never been on time for anything in her life.

Paypal OK.

Charley
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CPE2-Kit.jpg   CPE2-Drums.jpg   CPE2-Label.jpg   CPE2-Knobs.jpg  

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    I had an inquiry over on LFF about shipping and looked into it.

Disassembling the lift and shipping the unit in two large boxes from New York to Nashville would cost about $35 using the USPS's slow Parcel Post. Priority Mail would be about $100. PP to LA, for example, would be about $50.

If you'd like to estimate shipping to your location, go to the USPS site and choose Domestic, from ZIP 10583, Large Package, the weight is about 8 lbs., and the dimensions of each box are: 18"x18"x28". At this point, they are steering you to Priority Mail; click on the words, "Other Options", and the Parcel Post quote will appear. Double the quote to estimate the total cost. No charge for packing - you'll pay just the exact postage.

Charley

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Folks aren't flooding my PM box with offers, so I guess I need to adjust the price.

Now available at $425 + shipping, and you pay the Paypal fees.

Attractive? Hope so.

Charley

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Just a little Friday morning bump.

Let's price it at $400 + shipping, and you pay the Paypal fees.

Charley

Shooter
    Large Format
    Do you still have this available? I am located in Boston and very interested. Email me if its still for sale. x.rasenas@gmail.com. Thanks

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin