Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,299   Posts: 1,535,772   Online: 826

Shooter
    Large Format

Color by Beseler Film Drum + 4 35mm Spiral Film Reels (Plastic) - $15 + Shipping

Don't know if anyone wants these or not -- but I got this as an extra as part of an agitator / drum deal. Color by Beseler drum 8 inches long without caps -- has some sort of V channel stuck to one cap that could be removed and would allow you to fit the accompanying 35mm spiral developer reels inside comfortably inside. The guides that go with it won't stay in channel, and there is some sort of small container with a hole in one end that will fit inside this thing (in the V channel) -- but it would work fine for 35mm or 120 reels.

I also have a couple of 120 spiral reels, same vintage, that I might use in the future but will toss in with this lot for $5 if you want them.

Asking $15 for the drum and the 35mm reels, $20 if you want 2 extra 120 spiral reels, plus shipping.

PM me with any questions....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails drum1.jpg   drum2.jpg   drum3.jpg   reels1.jpg  

Shooter
    Large Format
    The drum was designed to process 1 sheet of 8x10 paper -- but, as I said, it can easily be modified to hold the film reels (they fit perfectly in the drum).

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin