Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,536   Posts: 1,544,122   Online: 925

Thread: Olympus OM-2000

Shooter
    35mm

Olympus OM-2000

This is an Olympus OM-2000, I think this was the very last in the Olympus manual focus SLR and was not commonly sold in the US. This camera has a fully mechanical shutter with speeds to 1/2000, uses modern and inexpensive LR44 batteries, has spot metering ability, and accepts all OM systems lenses. It's just great if you need a modern reliable body for your fine OM system glass!

This camera has been used only occasionally and is in excellent condition. It comes with an Olympus case and strap. The case has a long snout and will accommodate many short zoom or telephoto lenses - a nice touch!

Price: $75.00 plus insured shipping. I take money orders, checks, or paypal and ship to most countries
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails om2000-2.jpg   om2000-1.jpg   om2000-3.jpg   om2000-4.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    If I remember correctly, these were made by Cosina. Never seen one up close, always wondered how good they were. Tempting, hmm....
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum

Shooter
    35mm
    Yes the body is in many ways similar to the Bessa series from Voigtlander (Cosina).

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    These cameras are compatible with all (non-bellows) OM mount lenses.

I've always thought that they would make a good startup body, or a good backup body. Here is a useful link:

http://olympus.dementia.org/eSIF/om-...oup/om2000.htm
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    Multi Format
    PM Sent

Shooter
    35mm
    sold on rangefinderform

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin