Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,966   Posts: 1,558,421   Online: 921

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

FS: 35mm kit(2 bodies-4 lens-stuff) $200US or trd 4 TLR+ or 4x5 Tank

Here it is. Thought about eBaying this but the how could I donate even more moey to APUG that way. This whole kit and kaboodle. I will try to be as brief as such a collection of gear will allow. Attached photos for each are listed in the title because I have not, in five+ years, been able to figure out how to make a stinking picture appear in a post. Dear Lord. So, without any further ado . . .

Minolta sr-T101 SLR (S/N-1104672) (att 101)
    Bad news first. Hot shoe is smashed and gone. DOF preview inoperative. Meter functionality unknown. Never put a battery in it. Always used it mechanically. Timer sticks halfway through. Could probably use a little tender loving care but . . .
    Good news. This thing makes awesome photographs. Excepting hotshoe and a little ding on corner of top cap near exposure counter, I give it a 7.5 for cosmetics. Leather is good. Clean inside and out. Shutter Speeds seem accurate. Mirror lock up good.
    MD Rokkor-X 45mm 1:2 'Pancake' (S/N-2277853)
    Good glass. Maybe a spec or two. f/2-f/16. 49mm threads. Apertures click at all stops.

Minolta sr-T201 SLR (S/N-1382574) (att 201)
    Timer is tight just like on the 101. Will not cycle through on its own. DOF Preview does not seem to work. Never used the meter or flash (no battery) so cannot attest to that. Needs a CLA but makes good photographs as well and is light tight. Shutter Speeds seem to be accurate. Clean inside and out. Leather good. about the same cosmetically. Comes with strap and battery holder.
    MC Rokkor-X PF 50mm 1:1.7 (S/N-4248526)
    Good glass. Smooth clicks through all stops. f/1.7-f/16. 55mm threads. Comes with 55mm metal screw in cap.

Makinon 135mm Macro 1:2.8 (S/N-8116097) MD Mount (att 135)
    Great lens. Clean and smooth at all stops. f/2.8-f/22. Min focus 1.5m. Comes with front clip cap and rear cap. 55mm threads.

Tokina 28mm 1:2.8 (S/N-8189130) MD Mount (att 28)
    Clean glass. Smooth at all stops. f/2.8-f/16. 52mm threads. Comes w/ 52mm metal threaded cap and rear cap also. Minimum focus - 13.5".

Vivitar 100-300mm 1:5-2 (S/N-37856783) Close Focus SR mount
    This is an old macro lens with a lot of years and a lot of mileage and a lot of ugly. It works. But the glass has a little yuck inside. Not much but you don't have to look hard. It has made a few good photographs. Just didn't use it much. used my old Quantaray more often. Aperture is crisp. Integral lens shade. Not the gem of this kit but, well. 62mm threads with a ding or two but it still receives filters. No caps.

Vivitar 2x Teleconverter (att 2x)
    The glass is good and it has an aperture conversion scale around the base ring. It is an older model, probably made for MC lenses. Works for MD's just fine. Leather case included.

Promatic FTD 400 Flash w/PX Module and Diffuse screen for wide lens photography (att Flash)
    It is not the greatest looker but I shot my last wedding with it. It works like a charm. Used on the M setting on the Pentax module. Flash housing zooms and has a good guide number dial on it. Takes 4-AA (not included. Manual included.

Filters and Rings(all clean and good threads) (atts Filters, Film, Book, Bag)
    52mm circular:
    Hoya NDx8: NDx4: NDx2
    Quantaray Circ Polarizer
    Promaster R2 Red
    Vivitar 85A Orange
    Bower Y2 Yellow
    HCE 80B Blue
    Magenta (manu rubbed off) P/N CC40M
    Filter stack caps (both ends)

Reducer Ring 58-55
    Step Up Ring 49-55
    Reducer Ring 55-52
    58-58 Macro Ring

55mm generic plastic clip cap. 52mm Vivitar plastic clip cap. 2 rolls Arista Edu 135- ISO100 36exp. 3 rolls Fuji Superia 135- ISO 800 24exp. A copy of The 35MM Photographer's Handbook and this really keen vintage leather case (read: yeah, its old but different).

Why am I selling it? It is not being used. At all. And I want it to be used.

The price for all of this is $200.00 USD. This includes shipping to the lower 48 states. Outside of that I will need to look into shipping and let you know. PM me with offers but do not wait. I might sit on an offer for a couple days and hope for more.

I MIGHT BE WILLING TO TRADE STRAIGHT UP FOR A MF TLR SUCH AS A YASHICA MAT OR C220/C330 WITH TWO TO THREE LENSES. OR A 4x5 SHEET FILM DAYLIGHT DEV TANK, NIKKOR SPIRAL TYPE. JUST SAYIN BUT NOT HOLDING THE BREATH OR NOTHING.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 101.JPG   201.JPG   135.JPG   28.JPG   2x.JPG  

Flash.JPG   Filters.JPG   Film.JPG   Book.JPG   Bag.JPG  

Last edited by Christopher Walrath; 02-16-2011 at 08:57 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: Added lens and no price increase.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Photograph of the zoom and a 62mm Quantaray it comes with.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Zoom.JPG  
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Chris, what would you say to a Yashica 24 that needs some TLC? I have a 101 that I am trying to resurrect but it needs a new body 'cause someone managed to yank the strap lug out and cracked the frame, other than that it works flawlessly as long as I use plenty of gaffers tape.

Joel
    Thy heart -- thy heart! -- I wake and sigh,
    And sleep to dream till day
    Of the truth that gold can never buy
    Of the bawbles that it may.

www.silverhalidephotography.com

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    PM me with an offer and we'll see. I goin' ta bed. Night all.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    DE Darkroom

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin