Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,938   Posts: 1,557,301   Online: 1052

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

FS: Leica Summicron-M 50mm f/2 (in EU, but ships WW)

Beautiful lens, but it sees too little use and I want that Zeiss (the ZM 35mm f/2.8 to be precise).

This is the one-but-newest iteration of the 50 Summicron-M, with identical optics to the newest version, but with a separate hood (instead of the slide-out tube) and with a focusing tab (instead of a full ring). Lens made in Germany, not Canada.

Optically perfect- no scratches, marks, haze, dust, etc. Some very small marks on the housing, nothing too noticeable. Focus is Leica-smooth, aperture blades & ring are perfect. Simply a beautiful lens. More and more detailed pictures in this Picasa web album.

Comes with the original hood (can be reverse-stored as in one of the pictures) and original caps. Only the rear cap is a copy. Added is a 39mm pinch type cap (I prefer those over the push-ons).

I am the second owner, having had the lens for nearly 11 1/2 years. The previous owner bought it new somewhere in the late '80s.

While I prefer to sell within the European Union, world wide shipping is possible. I can declare as a (low-value) gift for customs, in case you're outside the EU and if you so desire.

I feel that 630 euros (shipping not included) is an excellent price- I won't go any lower

Shipping within the EU will be 14-20 euros. World wide 25 euros. Pickup is also possible of course (Leiden, Netherlands).

Payment through bank transfer (in euros). Paypal is fine too, if the buyer pays the 3.4% cost.

Check out my ebay feedback as a seller, which is excellent (seller "sandermarijn"). This lens won't go on ebay btw.

PM me if you're interested; questions always welcome.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails summicron_50_009.jpg   summicron_50_008.jpg   summicron_50_010.jpg   summicron_50_004.jpg   summicron_50_003.jpg  

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Sold, on rangefinderforum.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin