Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,690   Posts: 1,482,381   Online: 725

ann

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Nikon 90s body only

This is a one owner camera body, (mine), excellent condition; includes strap, manual and even a new set of batteries that i use to be sure it was working; as I have used it in several years. It was stored without the batteries so the connections are clean.
    Also, the battery grip is included

It was between the 90 or the f100 as i have come to the point in my life that i don't need both.

$90 plus shipping
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCN0928.JPG  
    http://www.aclancyphotography.com

North America just north of that sharp right turn North America makes on the Atlantic coast.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have that exact same setup, I will say it is a really nice setup, that MB-10 battery grip makes this really easy to hold when you turn the camera for portraits.
    "Would you like it if someone that painted in oils told you that you were not making portraits because you were using a camera?"
    "Shouldn't it be more about the joy of producing and viewing the photo than what you paid for the camera?"

Me

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Ann,

How much do you want for the kettle ?
    I almost bought one at the thrift shop on Tuesday.
    But then I realized that it would take too much
    effort to get it cleaned, and polished ...
    So I bought an Olympus Stylus Zoom for $1.00, instead.

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________________

Sanjay Sen - APUG Subscriber
    Sanjay Sen, 36, a champion of human and animal rights, died June 3 in a motorcycle accident in Wayne, New Jersey.

July 23 1975 - June 3 2012

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I want a banana! If Ann has decided the other way around, I'd go for the F100.... Is it behind the bananas??
    Last edited by tkamiya; 02-17-2011 at 09:38 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    Develop, stop, fix.... wait.... where's my film?

ann

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    funny, i just got a new kettle and gave that one to goodwill. No the f100 is in a camera bag in the closet, not behind the banana
    http://www.aclancyphotography.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Ann,
    well my $ low price beater N90s looks noting like yours. I probably should have spung for yours instead of getting the beater I did. Mine looks like it went down the hill a few times. Yours looks perfect and it comes with a bunch of ripe bababas too.
    Lee

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin