Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,312   Posts: 1,536,660   Online: 821

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS: Medium format equipments

I have some medium formats cameras and lenses for sale:

1) Kiev 60, NEW, tested with one roll of film: everything OK. With Volna 80mm lens, waist level finder, pentaprism, filter, case. Good affordable body for Pentacon Six lenses. € 150

2) Carl Zeiss Jena Sonnar 4/300mm, NEW, Pentacon Six mount with original adapter for M42, with shade and original case. Adapters can be purchased for most 35mm, 4.5x6 and digital reflexes. Bought new 15 years ago and tested after the purchase, very difficult to find in this condition, first class performance. € 270

3) Pentacon 5.6/500mm, used, perfect optics. Transformed for Pentax 6x7 bayonet by a very good photo mechanic. Expensive and very well done job, perfect focusing at infinity. Can't be used with Pentacon Six anymore, only with Pentax 35mm and DSRL cameras via P67 > P-K adapter. € 400 (price not negotiable, if i don't sell, i'll keep it for my 6x7)

4) Hasselblad 500 C/M black body, A12 magazine, Kiev pentaprism with meter disabled. Zeiss Distagon 4/50mm CF T*. Body and magazine have some scratches, lens is more than good. Everything checked by reputable rapairman for cleaning and testing full functionality: despite the odd scratches, the camera has not been overused, and is working as the first day, including lens shutter. Lens and body caps are missing, but i will pack the items to avoid any damage during shipment.
    I prefer to sell everything together, but i am willing to separate the lens from the body/magazine/prism. € 500 if purchased separately, little discount if you buy all together

5) Mamiya Press outfit consisting of: Super 23 body with swing/tilt back, normal 100mm f/3.5 retractable (chrome), ground glass back, some 6.5x9 film holders, a box of Ilford FP4 6.5x9, lateral tripod adapter, original handle with cable release, and a few backs (multiformat, 6x7, 6x9).
    As a plus i have two NEW old stock lenses, black (made for the Universal, but compatible with previous bodies): 150mm and 75mm.
    I'd like to seel everything together, but if i don't get a serious offer for the 75mm, i think i am going to keep it for a 6x12 panoramic camera project. So make your offers or ask for more details

Everything is checked, and perfectly working.
    If you are interested, i have a few more items for sale, but i want to have them checked before putting them on sale.

One is a Rollei 35 S, with Sonnar 40mm HFT. The camera is perfeclty working, and the battery is still good, but there is a small ding on the upper cover, and i want to have it repaired.
    If you want it "as is", ask for a picture, you'll see that is just a small aesthetic flaw. The camera come with lens cap, wrist latch, and a soft case, identical to the original one, but marked "3M".

Then i have a nice Rollei P11 bi-standard slide projector. It was perfectly working when i stored it, but i prefer to have it professionally checked before selling. The projector comes with a Rollei 150mm lens for 6x6 slides and the original case with accessories. The 500 Watt lamp was good, and i have a Leitz Colorplan 80mm lens for 35mm slides, for which i had to make a teflon adapter tube that was postponed... until forever

If you express an interest for the two items that must go the repairshop, i will inform you when they are ready.

EU buyers will be preferred, expecially for bulky items.
    Shipment charges not included in the asked price.
    Two pictures of the Hasselblad are included, ask if you want some pictures of other items

Contacts via PM or email me at:
    nis0338 AT iperbole DOT bologna DOT it

cheers

CJ
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hasselblad_1.jpg   Hasselblad_2.jpg  
    Last edited by cyberjunkie; 02-17-2011 at 09:17 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    Getting back from digital to LF (mostly 5x7" and 8x10")
    selling Linhof Technika III 4x5" (fifth version, graflock back), Mamiya Press outfit + lenses, plus many LF lenses
    trading for soft focus lenses with 8x10" coverage - EU users preferred
    Photographica Flickr sets
    For sale

Shooter
    Multi Format
    A new bump after a long time
    The Hasselblad and the Kiev 60 are gone.
    I still have all the rest.
    If you are local, or have a nice Ebay feedback, or a good record of personal transactions on the forum, i am open to trading.
    I am looking for large format vintage lenses, mainly 8x10" or more, or soft-focus, portraits, fast petzvals.

contacts via PM

Paolo

Sent from my Android tablet
    selling Linhof Technika III 4x5" (fifth version, graflock back), Mamiya Press outfit + lenses, plus many LF lenses
    For sale

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Rollei P11 gone.
    That's what is left:

Pentacon 500mm f/5.6 professionally adapted for Pentax 67 - price reduced, 350 euros, free shipping to EU
    Zeiss Jena 300mm f/4 for Pentacon Six, NOS, 260 euros, free shipping to EU

Contact me with a reasonable offer, for:
    Rollei 35 S, chrome, HFT coating, with case, cap and sunshade
    Mamiya Press Super 23 outfit, with LOTS of accessories, including two black NOS lenses (150mm and 75mm)

I consider trading with vintage lenses for 8x10", or 24x30 or 30x40 reisekamera/tailboard/campagnola (or any other name you use to call that kind of cameras..).

send me a PM or use my email (in my original post)

ciao

Paolo

For sale

Shooter
    Multi Format

Re: FS: Medium format equipments

Bump.
    Being mostly involved with large format vintage lenses, which i collect (well.. sort of, ammassing would be a more appropriate word), i've set aside MF stuff, without seriously trying to sell what i don't need/use.
    Whatever... the stuff listed in my previous post is still available.
    Prices aren't bad, a 500mm for Pentax 6x7 for €350, shipped to your door, is a bargain, and the Sonnar 300mm is even cheaper (it is still NEW, never used, i bought it long time ago, to be adapted for Pentax 67, and is sitting idle since then).

APUGers located in Italy can contact me with trade offers, i am always in the look out for vintage large format objectives, and old wooden cameras (especially ULF, metric sizes included).
    I am sure i have something you'd like.
    I hate selling (every 30 items i buy, maybe i sell one or two), but my resources are at an all time low, so i have to make choices.
    I like trading, because it could be a win-win situation: both parties get what they want/need, and some unused equipments get a new lease of life

cheers

Paolo

For sale

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin