Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,526   Posts: 1,572,360   Online: 1045

Shooter
    Medium Format

FS: assorted lrg format lenses: Schneider angulon 90/zeiss 150mm/ kodak 6 3/8 lenses

Schneider angulon 90mm f6.8 in compur rapid shutter: $100 obo
    comes with retaining ring... shutter speeds sound reasonably accurate glass is clean with no haze or fungus

Zeiss ikon tessar 150mm f4.5 in compur shutter: $100 obo

I have no idea about this lens and nothing came up on a google search about it's quality but... ... couldn't find any stats about it.. but it seemed good.... I only used once... rear element has a very very small bubble on it from when it was manufactured... shutter speeds sound reasonably accurate/ glass is clean other than the bubble that i mentioned... also comes with retaining ring... (picture below was taken with this lens and a burke and james press)

the flagship hotel by Heespharm, on Flickr

kodak 6 and 3/8 inch anastigmat lens f4.5 in No.3 supermatic graphic shutter: $75
    Glass is clean and shutter sounds accurate and was recently cleaned at a local camera store... glass has very light cleaning marks but is pretty clean... light dust inside lens... no retaining ring

USA only paypal only

IMG_1353 by Heespharm, on Flickr

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Angulon is sold!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The 150mm Tessar is one of the most common pre WWII 9x12 camera lenses, that's the redesigned 30's version in a Compur 1 shutter. Should be similar to a 150mm uncoated Xenar in terms of image quality so very capable.

It's designed to give best sharpness at f22 but is reasonable at f16, wider they are great for portraits etc but get softer as they are opened up at the edges/corners. I use a coated 1954/5 version. The shutter is over engineered and should be OK, it's more reliable than a modern Copal 1 and interchangeable

I've far too many lenses around this length but the Tessar & Kodak are steals at those prices, just for the shutters alone

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Tessar sold

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Thanks for the info... I'll pass it along to the buyer

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Grant View Post
    The 150mm Tessar is one of the most common pre WWII 9x12 camera lenses, that's the redesigned 30's version in a Compur 1 shutter. Should be similar to a 150mm uncoated Xenar in terms of image quality so very capable.

It's designed to give best sharpness at f22 but is reasonable at f16, wider they are great for portraits etc but get softer as they are opened up at the edges/corners. I use a coated 1954/5 version. The shutter is over engineered and should be OK, it's more reliable than a modern Copal 1 and interchangeable

I've far too many lenses around this length but the Tessar & Kodak are steals at those prices, just for the shutters alone

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin