Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,979   Posts: 1,523,787   Online: 1187

Shooter
    35mm

Voigtlander Color Skopar 35mm F2.5 for Leica Thread Mount

I am selling a Voigtlander Color Skopar 35mm F2.5 for Leica thread mount. I just purchased this recently here with a Canon L1, and I am selling it because it is a duplicate in my collection. This lens takes stunning images (samples available).

The overall condition is very good. There appears to be some very minor marks on the coating at some part of the very edge of the front element when viewed at an oblique angle under bright light, but these are insignificant to use. I've put a nice price on this. Sold as shown.

Price: $200 plus insured shipping
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails skopar-1.jpg   skopar-2.jpg  

Shooter
    Medium Format
    PM sent

Shooter
    35mm
    Sale pending

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Can pick up tonight with cash if you still have it....
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin