Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,692   Posts: 1,548,950   Online: 814

Shooter
    4x5 Format

FS 4x5 Cambo Kit $350

FS: Cambo 4x5 Kit with Goodies
    Cambo SCX 4x5 View Camera: Excellent

20” monorail, geared rise/fall, shift and focus controls; rotating back, new ground glass w cut corners. Body is clean and all controls function smoothly, no dents, scratches or brasssing anywhere, bellows excellent and pliable, no leaks.

Cambo Compendium lens hood: Like New
    Fully adjustable accepts 5” and smaller gel filters in frames.

Nikkor 210W: Excellent –
    In Copal #1 shutter, glass is clean, no fungus or oil splash from shutter blades, filter threads perfect. Shutter seems accurate based on film results but has not been bench tested, fires sweet and smooth. The lens board is aluminum and not pretty. Sorry, no lens caps.

Gel Filters:
    4” Kodak Gel filters, all in Calumet cardboard frames, the area of exposed filter is 3” diameter. All clean and very serviceable; #8, 11, 12, 13, 25, 29, 47, 49, 58, 66, 90. The #90 is a monochrome viewing filter.

4 Fidelity 4x5 Film Holders: Like new
    Hardly used.

I do not wish to part out the above. All or nothing, as the saying goes, $350 for the lot, plus my direct packing costs, UPS shipping and insurance if you wish. Also would be interested in a swap for Mamiya RZ kit...

Payment by PayPal “gift” and I send 3% back to our friends at APUG! Shipping from Portland, Oregon

Freebies
    I have two wood camera cases you can have for free or the price of boxing and shipping if you want them. (1) for the cambo 4x5 (1) for the old calumet monorail 4x5.

Also available: Bogen 3035 tripod with 3047 head, vintage 1980: I’m the original owner, no dents anywhere, all smooth except one lower leg section that is a bit sticky on extension. I just cleaned and lubed the head, so it’s nice. Legs fully extended are 5- ½ feet, geared column rise is another 8”. I wrapped two legs with foam tape which makes it nice to throw over your shoulder. It’s ‘gently used’ as they say. Includes a hexagonal tripod plate and screw for the camera mounting. Make me an offer.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0069.JPG   IMG_0073.JPG   IMG_0070.JPG   IMG_0075.JPG   IMG_0074.JPG  

Last edited by bbinboulder; 02-20-2011 at 02:35 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    35mm
    This is a heck of a good deal - someone should snap this up - good luck with the sale

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Lovely, possible to ship to Australia?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    PM sent.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Are you extra-special-certain that you would not part out the set of filters?

If so, I am interested.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I would prefer not to part it out.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    PM replied.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    No?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin