Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,745   Posts: 1,515,638   Online: 809

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FS: Argus Argoflex FORTY TLR - Anastigmat Coated Varex, 75mm f/4.5 - $15 shipped

This is an argoflex FORTY TLR that takes 620 film and makes a 6x6 image. The flash attachment is easily detachable and yet has no corrosion; I guarantee it will work with the right batteries. Shutter speeds of 1/25th to 150th, aperture of 4.5 to 22. Scale focus from roughly 3' to infinity (seems like it could be closer, but the scale runs out making it hard to determine)

The shutter works well, though I can't vouch for its accuracy. The lens is surprisingly capable in the right hands, and if not, you can just marvel at the WLF! Perfect for those sad-sap Thru-The-Viewfinder'ers out there..

All the optics are nice and clean, 620 spool included, pure bakelite I think.

Here's a good write up: http://seeker312.wordpress.com/2009/...rgoflex-forty/

$15 shipped in the US; international is welcome.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails argoflex.JPG   argoflex 1.JPG   argoflex 2.JPG  
    If you are the big tree, we are the small axe

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    SOLD pending payment
    If you are the big tree, we are the small axe

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin