Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,707   Posts: 1,548,508   Online: 898

Thread: Contax IIa

Shooter
    35mm

Contax IIa

I am selling a nice fully working black dial Contax IIa. The shutter works correctly at all speeds, the self timer works, the mechanical motions are smooth, the finder is relatively clear (not perfect, but pretty good), and the rangefinder is aligned and accurate with a decent patch visibility. There is a faint trace of oil on the very top of one shutter curtain (the one visible when the shutter is cocked) on the lens side, and it should not affect use. I count three Zeiss bumps on the back plate leatherette, otherwise the cosmetics are quite good.

Sold as shown with a takeup spool.

Price: $240 plus insured shipping. Money order, bank check, personal check preferred for payment, although I also accept PayPal.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails contax-2.jpg   contax-3.jpg   contax-4.jpg   contax-5.jpg   contax-6.jpg  

Shooter
    35mm
    bump

Shooter
    35mm
    bump2. I might consider partial trade credit. Interesting Konica SLR lenses, M42 lenses, or LTM lenses, might be of interest.

Shooter
    35mm
    traded on another site

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin