Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,956   Posts: 1,522,912   Online: 1181

Shooter
    Medium Format

Zeiss Ikon ZI with luigi case, CV 28 f.3.5, Konica 50 f.2 KM, Konica 28 f.2.8 KM

Hello, I'm purging some of my excess gear. The Zeiss Ikon ZI RF is in very good condition cosmetic condition with a couple of very light surface scratches next to the strap lug in the second picture. Mechanically works perfect including rangefinder patch alignment and meter. The Luigi case, box, manual, warranty card etc. is included, the CV 35 1.2 is not. The Konica 50 f.2 is in excellent condition with clean glass and includes the front and rear caps. The Konica 28 f.2.8 is in excellent condition with clean glass and includes the front and rear caps as well as the vented hood. The CV 28 f.3.5 is in excellent condition and includes the front and rear caps as well as the round hood, I may also have the box for this, I'll have to look for it. Prices as follows, which I will entertain reasonable offers if my prices seem out of wack, which I'm pretty sure they're not but low balls will be politely ignored. Prices do not include shipping or 3% paypal fee. I will ship at cost according to your preference. Please email me at rs.4554 AT gmail dot com for a quicker response. I can send additional hi res photos to interested parties. May be interested in trades for large format or graflex xl gear.

Zeiss Ikon with Luigi case $1175
    Konica 50 f.2 650
    Konica 28 f.2.8 750
    CV 28 f.3.5 450

Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails R8079214.jpg   R8079205.jpg   R8079219.jpg   R8079223.jpg   R8079227.jpg  

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Price drop $100 dollars off the ZI and $50 off the lenses. I will sell the ZI without the luigi case for an additional $100 off.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Bump

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Bump

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin