Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,200   Posts: 1,531,482   Online: 922

Images

FS: Asahi Pentax Spotmeter V

I have for sale an Asahi Pentax Spotmeter V analog 1-degree spot meter. I am the original and only owner. Everything works, includes a new battery. The original lens cap is included. (No case.) This meter could be accurately described as in excellent condition.

In the last 10 days, 7 of these have sold on eBay, at an average price of $191.43.

I am asking $175, plus $25 for insured UPS Ground shipping in the continental U.S. I will ship elsewhere with the shipping billed to the buyer at actual cost.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Spotmeter 1.jpg   Spotmeter 2.jpg   Spotmeter 3.jpg  

Images
    Such an excellent meter.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've been coveting one of these for a while - is it still available? put me on the list if so.

Images
    It's available.

Images
    To answer several PMs on the same subject, Yes, I will ship outside the U.S., with applicable shipping charges.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'll take it. Please PM me on how you would like to get paid. Neil

Images
    Sold.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin