Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,871   Posts: 1,583,417   Online: 1175

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I guess that I might just have to keep this nice camera. Sigh.....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'd really love to buy this, but my finances are in a "recuperate" rather than "spend" mode at the moment. If it's still available in about a month, I'll probably be game.
    website | Flickr
    "Embrace the negative with absolution, your final positive reward." --IQ, "The Province," Frequency

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ottrdaemmerung View Post
    I'd really love to buy this, but my finances are in a "recuperate" rather than "spend" mode at the moment. If it's still available in about a month, I'll probably be game.
    At the rate it is going, it may very well be available in a month. I just hope that I am not living in my car by then. A recent veterinary emergency on top of moving expenses has me in a little bind at the moment.

Things will work out, I am certain, they always do. And in light of the ongoing devastation in Japan, my little problems amount to a tempest in a teapot.
    Last edited by elcabezagrande; 03-12-2011 at 07:37 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Images
    I sent you a message I've not rec'd an answer from. Did you get it? I mean, I guess not. I will write again.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jgcull View Post
    I sent you a message I've not rec'd an answer from. Did you get it? I mean, I guess not. I will write again.
    I didn't get your message, jgcull, but I did respond to your questions regarding the light seals and lens earlier in this thread.

Mike

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    One final bump before eBay.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin