Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,956   Posts: 1,522,926   Online: 1188

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Nikon FG with Access 35~70 2.8/3.5 Macro Zoom and Nikon E Series 50/1.8 pancake

For sale today is a very nice Nikon FG with an Access P-MC 35~70 2.8/3.5 Macro Zoom lens, an a and Nikon E Series 50/1.8 pancake.

The camera body is in exceptionally nice condition, with no scratches, bright marks, or other blemishes. The leatherette is clean and intact, the mirror and focus screen are clean and clear, and there is a minimal amount of dust in the viewfinder. The camera is mechanically and electronically sound as well, with a working light meter and automatic functions. There is no sign of corrosion in the battery compartment. Like most Japanese cameras of this vintage, the foam light seals will have to be replaced before too long.

This camera will ship with an Access 35~70 2.8/3.5 Macro Zoom lens, also in excellent mechanical and optical condition. I really don't know much about this lens, it appears to be identical to a lens sold under the Soligorbrand, but as to actual manufacturer, your guess is as good as mine. It has very good build quality, but unless I manage to shoot the roll of film that is currently loaded in the camera, it's IQ is an unknown factor, but I assume that it would be equal to most other third-party lenses of this type.

The E Series pancake is also in excellent condition, clean, clear, and oil free.

I really hate to let this one go, this was to be my keeper SLR. But I am moving very soon, and need to raise some quick cash to help offset moving expenses.

$125 + $13 shipping and insurance to US buyers. International buyers, please contact me for shipping rates and method. Payment via PayPal only, please.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IM006028.JPG   IM006030.JPG   IM006033.JPG  
    Last edited by elcabezagrande; 02-25-2011 at 06:53 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    How about if I sweeten the pot, and throw in a nice, clean Nikon EM body with working electronics and shutter, but in need of a rewind crank/ASA speed dial assembly ... find a junk EM body on eBay for $10 or less, and you will have a very nice backup body.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    bump

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The FG is such a great body! I wish I had a need for another one....this would be a great deal!

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I can knock $15 off of the price. $110 + $13 shipping and insurance for the whole lot for US buyers.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    How about $90 + $13 shipping for the FG and the E 50/1.8, and I keep the EM and the Zoom Macro?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    People, jump at this offer....GREAT camera!

Images
    I could use the body, but I already have that lens. What do you think? Is there a problem now with the seal?

Images
    I meant to say I already have the 50mm lens.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jgcull View Post
    I could use the body, but I already have that lens. What do you think? Is there a problem now with the seal?
    The seals look ok for now, but they are original to the camera. They are not to the point of disintegration yet, and the body is light-tight. But its always a good idea to put new seals in these vintage Japanese cameras. I will substitute the Access lens for the E-series lens for the same price, or sell the body for $65 + $11 shipping, plus $2 if you want it insured.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin