Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,299   Posts: 1,535,743   Online: 813

Shooter
    Medium Format

White Lightning X800 Monobloc ~~ $330 - Mint

Looking to unload one of my WL X-series monolights. These lights are awesome - great shot to shot color consistency, fast recycles, very powerful, and extremely reliable and durable. Never had a single problem, and this unit is in mint condition. No misfires and syncs up great with radiotriggers. Modeling light tracking remotely and all that jazz. Definitely going to give you that professional look if your coming from the more amateur 'strobist' style, and the ability to quickly change modifiers with the claw-style balcar mount is really, really useful. Of course it also has umbrella shaft mounts (2 of them), and a swivel on the bottom.

"Used but not abused"

Price: $329 OBO

Includes sync cable, new style PCB carrying case, power cord, X800 unit, shipping cover, flash tube, standard 7" reflector.

I also have a manfrotto stacker stand I would sell for $60, or $45 included with this unit. Please check my profile for other rare items for sale!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails wl_2.jpg   wl_1.jpg  

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Priced reduce to $310

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin