The kit includes a Mamiya M645 camera, Sekor C 55mm, 80mm, and 150mm film lenses. It's basically a 3 lens kit with body and 4 film inserts, case, 2 prisms, case, and several other items including extra focusing screens, quick focus wrenches, etc.
- M645 camera, two prisms (one metered, one not).
- 3 lenses: Mamiya Sekor C 55mm (f/2.8), 80mm (f/2.8), 150mm (f/4).
- 4 film inserts, 2x 120 and 2x 220.
- Focusing screens, filter wrenches, trigger grip, original Mamiya case,
- Dedicated camera strap included, as well as some other items such as Lens hoods
Camera body is in pretty good shape as are the lenses. All glass is clean and clear, with all functions smooth.
The non-metered prism has a band visible in the viewfinder. This is a common problems with these prisms. It has something to do with the way the mirror was affixed to the unit.
The metered prism is missing the remove/eject button, but pushing a pen in the opening ejects the finder. It is not a problem as the prism usually stays on most of the time. The metered prism is clear and appears to meter well, but I usually use a hand held or spot meter.
This would make a great system for someone wanted to get into 6x4.5 MF photography (with several lenses) at a reasonable cost.
I had originally listed this kit for $679, but and now selling it for $499 (Shipping and Insurance extra)
P.S. I have 100% feedback on ebay as "Obtong"