Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,719   Posts: 1,514,844   Online: 889

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Arista Premium 100 (Plus-X) Bulk rolls, qty. 6, factory sealed, cold stored

I have for sale six tins of 100 ft. Arista Premium 100, factory sealed and cold stored.

This film has been proven to be Plus-X by: 1) repeated statements to me directly from a certain photo retailer, and 2) numerous people's independent analysis, which are published online. The only difference between this product and Plus-X in use is that the edge markings are different.

Additionally, this Arista product, at less than 1/2 the price of the Kodak, has been discontinued, so after Freestyle's stocks are gone, the great deals on 35mm Plus-X are over. They are already sold out in 36-exp. rolls.

I have six tins of the stuff dated 2/2011. That means it "officially" expires in three days. But black and white film keeps very well, especially if it is not fast film and it is cold stored. Both conditions are met for these rolls.

When the film was fresh off the shelf, I paid approx. $33 per roll after tax as a walk-in customer. (The Kodak would be $75 plus shipping from B&H.) You would pay $36 for a mail-ordered roll from Freestyle. At that price, I stocked up, but a little too much. I want it to be passed along to someone who will get some use out of it straight away. I will start by asking 10 percent off retail price ($27 per roll), because it will be [barely] past date by the time you get it.

Obviously, this works best for local people, due to shipping costs, but if you are willing to pay shipping, I will be happy to mail it to you. (Freestyle would charge $5.99 for shipping this, though I might not be able to get the same deal on shipping that Freestyle gets.)
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Someone who loves Plus X, please take this.

I'm tempted to grab two rolls but that makes little sense; someone who has shot PX before should really take advantage of this.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Already sent PM. I'll take 1-2 rolls if the international shipping is possible.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    PM sent for one tin.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Offer for 2 rolls sent...RJ

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sending PM for one tin-full of Plus-X-ey goodness..

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Did anyone here from the seller? My PM wasn't replied to.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    PMs are all replied to. I'm not shipping internationally or taking offers below asking price right now. One roll is spoken for for sure, so five remain.

Marduk, you posted your follow up here not even 24 hours after you sent your PM to me. Lay off the methamphetamine!
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Looks like three more rolls are spoken for.

I thought these would fit into a small flat rate box, but the tins are too tall. Let me do some investigation and I will see what kinds of other shipping rates I can get.
    2F/2F

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Pending sale on two batches of two rolls, and another person wants one roll. This means I have only one left without someone's name on it.

Maybe I'll just keep it!
    2F/2F

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin