Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,011   Posts: 1,524,665   Online: 822

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

B&J Grover 8x10 lens board, 2-3/16 in. hole

Battleship grey wood B&J lens board with 2-3/16 in. hole, from an 8x10 Grover camera. Not sure if this works with 5x7 as well.

In decent condition. Has a few small paint chips, and is missing most of the paint from the rim of the hole. Has a 1-1/2 in. crack near the hole, but the board is still light tight. You can put some 3M photo tape on both sides of it just to make sure.

Board has three small screw holes in the front from the lens that was mounted on it.

It ain't perfect, but it works, and it's cheap. Asking $10 shipped to U.S.A. only. Payment via money order or personal check. I will ship this before check clears, as it is only $10.

I have described the item accurately, and it is sold as is. You are responsible for making sure this will work in your possible application, as I do not know my B&J history.

I am sorry, but taking photos is out of the question for an item that is only $10 shipped.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Let's drop the price to $8 shipped.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    $6 shipped. That means I am getting under $1 out of it. I just want it being put to use rather than sitting in my desk drawer.
    2F/2F

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Rob I have a 5x7 Grover what are the out side dimensions,thinking of mounting a 14' old enlarging lens.

Mike

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Measured mine its 5 1/4" x 5 1/4".

Mike

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    PM sent, same question as Mike C, though
    "I have captured the light and arrested its flight! The sun itself shall draw my pictures!"

-Louis Daguerre, 1839-

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin