Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,940   Posts: 1,557,468   Online: 914

Shooter
    35mm

Nikon F "Apollo" with FTN Finder and 50mm F2 Lens

Hi All,

I have for sale a Nikon F "Apollo" with FTN Finder and 50mm F2 Lens. Camera is in good condition and working 100%. There is some brassing on the body and the finder but other than that there are no issues with the camera, finder or lens. Lens is clean and clear. The finder has been converted to 1.5V operation by a previous owner and the meter is accurate. Please check out the images of the camera and judge for yourself. Also included are manuals for the camera and finder as well as an AR-1 release and the AS-1 Flash Unit Coupler. The camera was repaired by a previous owner and the original parts are included as well (the parts in the ziploc in the photos.) I picked this up recently but found the camera and my arthritis affected hands don't get along so I'd like to get this to a new home to fund other gear purchases.

Asking $215 shipped in the US. Foreign please contact me for quote. Offers gladly accepted.

The Fine Print:

All items are sold AS-IS, no returns. I make every effort to give you an accurate description and am happy to answer questions via PM or email. Mr. Momming little kids 3 nights a week and most weekends don't make phone calls possible so PM or email it must be. I prefer Paypal and would appreciate it being sent as a gift, but that is solely up to the buyer if they want to do that or not. Shipping will be USPS Priority with full insurance. Please feel free to check out my eBay feedback under jmooney776 and RFF as jmooney.

Shooter
    35mm
    F3 is sold.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Which F3 are you referring to? Do you still have this F Apollo?
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    35mm
    Sorry the F3 is in another ad. As of now the F is still available.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    BTW: I am the former owner of the camera. Spent about $275 or so, getting both the body and the prism overhauled. So, whoever gets the camera will have a nice working, albeit not a perfect looking F FTn.

-J
    APUG: F2AS x2, F, Nikomat FTn
    DPUG: D200
    Nikkors: 18-70/3.5-4.5G AF-S DX (f/D200), 20/3.5 UD, 50/1.4 AI, 80-200/4.5 AI, 85/1.8 K, 300/4.5 ED AI

My FB - My flickr stream
    My SmugMug

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks John!

Still Available - Price drop to $200 shipped in US!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It is really not a bad price for a [half] black one! Someone grab it before I grab it and resell to a friend!
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

Shooter
    35mm
    Go for it....I would even throw in a roll of film for your friend :-)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'd love to. But I am saving my money for a newer digital camera...which will actually pay for itself quite quickly! I already have a silver F and a Black F, plus a Nikkormat.
    2F/2F

Shooter
    35mm
    SOLD!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin