Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,986   Posts: 1,523,994   Online: 826

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    In ads with a number of items, it might be easier for viewers if you edit the original ad to identify which items are sold and which are still available.
    "Far more critical than what we know or do not know is what we do not want to know." - Eric Hoffer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    PM sent on #14
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum
    BTW: the big kid in my avatar is my hero, my son, who proudly serves us in the Navy. "SALUTE"

Shooter
    Medium Format
    PM sent on 16

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    -Paterson tank w/reels (#16) is SOLD

-#14(both straps) are SOLD

-Dan
    Last edited by DanielStone; 03-05-2011 at 05:23 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mgb74 View Post
    In ads with a number of items, it might be easier for viewers if you edit the original ad to identify which items are sold and which are still available.
    I would if I could, but since its been longer than a few hours, and multiple times logging in and out. I can't edit the original ad, but post replies with the updated statuses of the items. Great idea, but this forum doesn't have the ability to do that unfortunately THAT I KNOW OF.

cheers,

-Dan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    #4, 13 are pending sale

-Dan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Dan,

Received the Sunpak grip well-packaged and in perfect condition. Thanks for the quick delivery. Wasn't expecting it to arrive for another two days. It is absolutely perfect as a heavy-duty left-handed grip for my 4x5 Crown Graphic. Best $5.00 I've spent in a long time.

Ken
    "They are the proof that something was there and no longer is. Like a stain. And the stillness of them is boggling. You can turn away but when you come back they’ll still be there looking at you."

— Diane Arbus, March 15, 1971, in response to a request for a brief statement about photographs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Nadvornick View Post
    Dan,

Received the Sunpak grip well-packaged and in perfect condition. Thanks for the quick delivery. Wasn't expecting it to arrive for another two days. It is absolutely perfect as a heavy-duty left-handed grip for my 4x5 Crown Graphic. Best $5.00 I've spent in a long time.

Ken
    Ken:

It was a pleasure doing business with you . Fast payment(once all the questions were answered ) is always nice.

thanks again

-Dan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Dan, the straps arrived the other day, faster than I expected. I've been busy or I would have let you know sooner. Thanks dude always a pleasure to do deals with you.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum
    BTW: the big kid in my avatar is my hero, my son, who proudly serves us in the Navy. "SALUTE"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin