Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,946   Posts: 1,585,862   Online: 1027

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

[WTS] Canon EOS-3 Body - Malaysia

I have a Canon EOS 3 body for sale. I'm the sole owner and was purchased quite some time back. It's in very good shape, but there are light scuffs and scratches here and there. You can see the condition of the actual item in the photos. The camera also comes with an optional date back, a body and a fresh roll of Neopan 400 135 film.

For the whole thing, I'm asking $150 plus whatever shipping will cost to you. I'll be using FedEx. Whatever the shipping costs FedEx will charge I will cap them at $30, anywhere in the world, if more I'll take up the costs. If you want to make me an offer just do so And for payment, I will accept Paypal.

If you have any questions, do free to PM or email me. BTW, I have 100% eBay feedback under "mansur_amir". Thanks guys.

Mansur
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails EOS3-4.jpg   EOS3-3.jpg   EOS3-2.jpg   EOS3-1.jpg  
    Last edited by chioque; 03-02-2011 at 06:24 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Item sold. Thanks.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin