Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,299   Posts: 1,535,794   Online: 685

Shooter
    35mm

FS: Olympus OM Kit! OM-2000 & 50/1.4 with Hood and Film!

Hi All,

It pains me to sell this one, I really love this camera but alas I need autofocus for my day to day stuff so it must move on. The camera is an excellent condition OM-2000. This body was made for Oly by Cosina and is similar to the Nikon FM-10 except this camera has both centerweighted and spot metering! The meter is very accurate and this is a nice light and durable camera.

Lens is an Olympus G. Zuiko Auto-S 50/1.4 S/N 240725. Glass is clean and clear and this lens is very sharp! Cosmetically it is in excellent condition as well. Comes with matching Oly metal hood and both caps plus a Nikon centerpinch cap that fits the hood so you don't have to reach into the hood to get the cap off.

Also included is the original strap and eveready case plus a brand new roll of Tri-X already loaded in the camera. You can literally take this camera out of the box and take a picture!

This is an incredible lightweight combo and I'm going to miss it, my arthriticy fingers just don't work reliably enough to focus quickly on my little kids so I've got to go to AF.

Please see the pictures of the camera and a few from a roll developed today. Scans are by the lab and only resized.

Examples:

Asking $200 shipped in the US. Foreign please PM for quote.

Also willing to discus trades for a Canon or Nikon AF 50/1.4.

The Fine Print:

All items are sold AS-IS, no returns. I make every effort to give you an accurate description and am happy to answer questions via PM or email. Mr. Momming little kids 3 nights a week and most weekends don't make phone calls possible so PM or email it must be. I prefer Paypal and would appreciate it being sent as a gift, but that is solely up to the buyer if they want to do that or not. Shipping will be USPS Priority with full insurance. Please feel free to check out my eBay feedback under jmooney776 and RFF as jmooney.

Shooter
    35mm
    SOLD

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin