Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,299   Posts: 1,535,755   Online: 809

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Cleaning Up: Minolta AF/Minolta manual/Niko

I have some sundry pieces of photography gear that I am 1) not using at all, or 2) not able to use because of broken, malfunctioning or previously sold gear.

1) Nikon MB-10 (I have 2 of these; both in very good shape but with usual nicks and scratches). These are left over from the two N90s that I previously sold. Take 1 for $25 or both for $45

2) Nikon F4s body...not functioning but good for parts. It is kind of a beater body if you can get this to work, but great for parts for this old workhorse. It does not include the finder. It will come with the normal back; not the MF-22. $50

3) Nikon DP20 finder for Nikon F4. $65.

4) Nikon MF-22 Data Back; used but pristine. With original box and packaging material. $40

Minolta Items:

**SOLD**Minolta Maxxum 5000 - works, but I have not used it as I purchased the body to get the Minolta 35-70mm f/4 - $25 for a backup AF body

**SOLD**Minolta Maxxum STsi; bought used from KEH to introduce my wife to AF SLRs. She has since moved on to Sony digital. -$30 and it works...has scuff on the flash housing, but otherwise it is very clean.

Kiron 28-70 f/3.5-4.5 for Minolta manual focus. Has loose focus ring. Aperture is clean and snappy. -$25

Cosina 80-200mm f/4.5-5.6 zoom for Minolta manual focus. $30

Paypal/MO + actual shipping. I usually try to use USPS for US sales and if possible use their tracking.

3% to APUG from sales on this site.

https://picasaweb.google.com/unohuu/...HtkvSHpIzEkAE#
    Last edited by unohuu; 03-05-2011 at 08:02 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: add photos link
    Luke

To create one's own world in any of the arts takes courage.

Georgia O'Keefe

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin