Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,727   Posts: 1,515,202   Online: 1003

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Plastic darkroom sink and rotating "cage" print washer, local Los Angeles sale only

$25 OBO or trade for a black (i.e. not metal) drop-in darkroom sink. I want this gone from my pile o' junk in the basement, because I have no place to put it, and probably will not for some time. I can dig it out and measure if you need to know the exact size, but it's pretty standard. About 4 feet long by 2 feet wide, and I think that it is not flat-bottomed, but canted slightly toward the drain.

$75 O.B.O. or trade for stainless rotating "cage" print washer with hoses and screw-on connector for a standard faucet end. (I hook this up to either my bathroom faucet or a hose.) Some minor rust spots (hardly worth mentioning, but I want to avoid complaints), and the locks for the cage can get stiff sometimes, but not unusably so. It works well with fiber; pretty-much useless with RC. I was terrified of this thing bending the hell out of my prints when I first got it, but many hundreds of prints later without any damage whatsoever, I can say that this is not an issue at all. The thing is bigger than I like, and I am making a vertical slot washer, so I don't want it anymore.

The washer looks near-identical to this one that just sold on E-Bay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ARKAY-1620-A-Sta...item483f3a1a6d.

It went for $65 after shipping, and its hoses were hardened up. The hoses on mine are fine.

If you want both of them, I am asking $80 O.B.O. or trade.

These items are for pickup only.

P.S. I occasionally take trips to the Santa Barbara area to do my film processing and/or stay at El Capitan or Gaviota state beaches. I could load these things into my Olds (It has a great trunk, and it is only a midsize!) and meet anybody in central CA who may be interested.
    Last edited by 2F/2F; 03-05-2011 at 07:31 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Remember, folks; these prices are O.B.O. or trades!
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Both items have been sold.
    2F/2F

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin