Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,920   Posts: 1,522,041   Online: 928

Thread: Olympus 35RC

Shooter
    35mm

Olympus 35RC

I sold this 35RC on ebay and the buyer returned it. This is part of his message:

there are many scrathes on the lens, and some fongus or something like that inside the lens, shutter speed dial sometimes not work
    There are indeed scratches on the lens, small, fine scratches. But the outer element is certainly scratched. I don't think there's fungus inside the lens, to me it looks like some dust particles. Lastly, I've never had an issue with shutter speeds on this camera, all my exposures have been correct on all the films I've shot.

But given that this was a return from ebay I've priced this very low and I'd like to sell it as-is. The camera certainly needs new light seals as they're rotting. Bar that, this is a either a user or 'ugly' 35RC or a good back-up source for a better 35RC.

Given the above issues. I'd like to get £25 for this and that includes free worldwide shipping.

Steve.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    A 35RC lives in my non-camera work bag. Its a daily shooter for me, and a sweet little camera- Hope it finds a good home.

All the best-
    M. David Farrell, Jr.

----------------------------------------------
    ~Buying a Nikon doesn not make you a photographer. It makes you a Nikon owner!

~Everybody has a photographic memory, but not everybody has film!

Shooter
    35mm
    Sold!
    Steve.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin