Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,534   Posts: 1,572,717   Online: 755

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

FS. E. & H. T. Anthony 5x7 Normandie

From what I can tell it is a well used and modified Normandie 5x7.

Bellows are reasonably good but have pin-holes in inner folds. Gaffer's tape would help or the elmers and lamp black method. I wouldn't hesitate to use with dark cloth setting over them (the bellows) during exposures in full sun.

Has sliding 5x7 back with septum. Sliding back needs glass and a little TLC. All wood parts that have unglued are accounted for.

Have Burke and James (grey painted) grid ground glass/with snap out viewing shade that will fit with modification of "pins". (Fits in place of sliding apparatus). Back wood pieces need some gluing and TLC. Packard shutter is operational. I will include the lens board not pictured (with Packard pin).

Looks like the wood was SPLIT on the rear where the rear swing stanchion screw to the horizontal stanchion. It is REPAIRED well with plywood grafted in and is sturdy.

Rear square is 10x10" with inner rabbet about 9 5/8 square. Good solid project camera. OH... it's dirty... but original finish is undisturbed (other than defects above). You decided what to do.

The rails do fold flat, but tend to point up because of bellows tension.

$140 shipped to the Lower US 48.
    Otherwise Canada or Alaska Hawaii pay premium TBD.

Thanks.

http://www.historiccamera.com/cgi-bi...ogin=normandie
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC_9568.jpg   DSC_9569.jpg   DSC_9570.jpg  
    Last edited by vpwphoto; 03-07-2011 at 02:19 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: Photos

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin